Alcor is looking for a Ux/UI Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Primary focus will be the development of UX/UI, server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by other team members into the application. Therefore, understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. The candidate will work very closely with Alcor architect and will be responsible to development work and archiving the milestones.
- Understanding domain and functionality to assess user experience and ease of design.
- Build wireframe prototypes to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to end client and eventually explaining to the development team.
- Create surveys for research through various media platforms to gather feedback on user’s ease of use of application in order to increase user satisfaction
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences.
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within application and in keeping UX design. Eg., the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed.
- Analyze customer responses to examine high usage parts of the application and determine why what performance improvements can be made
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various modules.
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork.
- Work experience with tools like InVision / Adobe Xd.
- Work closely with development team in Agile environment.