This position requires that a successful candidate has been in the US at least 3 of the past 5 years and that the candidate can pass a background investigation for a Public Trust security clearance.
- Lead all functional and technical aspects of solution delivery including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, development of required specific reporting
- Lead a team of developers to effectively implement solutions and deliver production quality applications that are highly supportable and maintainable
- Overall responsibility for design, code quality, and deployment.
- Accountable for exhibiting a strong understanding of client core business functions.
- Partner with internal and external teams to identify system function specifications and incorporate them into overall system design and delivery. Additionally, utilize comprehensive knowledge of multiple areas within technology to achieve technological objectives.
- Accountable for providing guidance on architecturally significant efforts during the preplanning phase and ensuring principles and best practices are followed prior to initiation of work. In doing so, closely watch and evaluate Digital roadmaps, including impacts to support upcoming journeys.
- Publish design review extensions, and provide documented guidance aligned to sprint plans and timelines.
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Document technical solutions and articulate these solutions to both a business and technical audience.
- Writing testable, scalable, and efficient code and leading code reviews
- Mentoring Junior-Mid team members and ensuring they adhere to determining software quality standards Expected to work under supervision of manager in a highly collaborative environment.
- Prepare and update system documentation as required.
- Interface with CMS technical teams to successfully implement and support the CEAMS platform.
- Creates and develops solutions to solve short and long-term problems and address business needs.
- Provides consultation to functional partners to support the design/development of systems.
- Work with team on project lifecycle, including project scope, resources, schedule, development, and deployment to ensure success.
Skills and Qualifications
- Expertise in implementing microservices, RESTful APIs, and event driven architectures.
- Hands-on experience with a UI framework such as Angular or React.js
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Significant experience with web design, including HTML5, SASS, TypeScript, Modules, etc. Angular 2+ experience (with NgRx) strongly preferred.
- Deep knowledge of domain-driven design and design patterns.
- Expertise designing and implementing scalable, distributed, and highly available systems on AWS using ECS, Lambda, SNS/SQS.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD systems and tools such as Jenkins and Git.
- Drive to master emerging technologies and share experiences with team members.
- Advise the development team on implementations and serve as a key decision-maker.
- Solid foundation in troubleshooting application and data issues in a distributed environment
- Ability to understand goals, strategies, and needs of the business as they relate to application development.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to interact with all levels of technical and business team members.
- Ability to excel in an agile development environment and create a positive influence.
- Expertise in Human Centered Design
- Expertise in accessibility and 508 compliance