Alcor is looking for a Software Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Primary focus will be the development of UX/UI, server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by other team members into the application. Therefore, understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. The candidate will work very closely with Alcor architect and will be responsible to development work and archiving the milestones.
Skills And Qualifications
- UX/UI Development.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Strong proficiency with Angularjs, Ajax, Servlets, jsp, Node.js Java 8, Spring Boot, and Spring Core .
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc
- understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience with creating Microservices, RESTful Web Services and implementing integration solutions with third part apps.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Work experience in cloud operations like deployment of code into EC2 instance, run and debug tomcat instance in Cloud environment is good to have
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git