Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:Program M
- Responsible for all issue resolution and program management
- Manage program resulting in successful product implementation utilizing agile methodologies.
- Organizing activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the projects
- Creating and managing long-term goals
- Developing a budget and operating plan for projects
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Producing accurate and timely deliverables of program status throughout its life cycle
- Analyzing and tracking program risks
- Minimum Experience/Skills required:
Managing Project on Identity Management and SaaS solutions.
Experience in managing projects at CMS.
Managing SAFe Agile projects.