Full Stack Developer
Alcor is seeking a Full Stack Developer responsible for maintaining, enhancing and modernizing a custom J2EE Identity Management application. Primary focus will be the development of UX/UI, server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by other team members into the application. Therefore, understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. The candidate will work very closely with an agile development team and will be responsible for development work and achieving the milestones.
Applicants must be eligible to work on federal government contracts and pass a background check. Applicants are required to have been in US for 3+ years to be eligible.
Skills and Qualifications
- Design and development including Spring MVC, JSPs and Servlets,, Web components, services and framework.
- Interact with Business Systems Analysts, users, business leads and vendor teams to understand Business needs.
- Design and implement Web components and suggest best solutions in J2EE architecture based on the business, data and functional requirements.
- Deployment and integration testing of developed components in Development and Test environments.
- Support QA (resolve issues and release fixes) UAT and production support when required.
- Partner directly with other developers, architects, clients, other technical team members and administrators to design and develop high performing and maintain consistent development functions.
- Ensure solution designs address performance requirements, reusability, availability, integrity, security challenges, and business functional requirements.
- Performance tune the packages and solutions to improve the overall execution time.
- Provide estimates of work to be done.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise around product deliverables
- Provide feedback to product management regarding user stories, acceptance criteria and story point estimation
- Create detailed designs for implementations of user stories
- Collaborate with team members about their designs and solutions
- Experience in JAVA/J2EE, WebSphere technologies including design, coding, performance tuning, testing, maintenance and support of software applications.
- Experience in full cycle (SDLC) development projects.
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experience in developing & deploying applications using Struts framework, Spring framework v3.x/4.x, Web services / SOA, JPA and Hibernate v2.x/4.x.
- Experience developing graphical user interfaces using AWT, JFC (Swing), HTML5, DOJO, CSS3, AngularJS, JQuery, Bootstrap.
- Experience working with Relational Database Management Systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, Access, DB2 and PL/SQL . Oracle Experience is preferred.
- Experience using JMS with WebSphere Messaging system and WebSphere MQ.